"And Mrs. S wore flip-flops to school today. We went on the playground and she didn't even get mulch in her shoes!!" She was incredibly impressed by that feat! (no pun intended :)
I think it's going to be a very good year for Miss Boo.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Today we start the HUGE project of getting all the hardwood floors down on the first floor. I am really dreading the entire process. Last night we packed up everything on the shelves in the family room to make the furniture moving easier. I was hoping this would be a 3 weekend or less project...I'm doubting that will be possible with how much work will need to be done! The only thing that makes it all better is envisioning how beautiful it will look when completed. And I'm looking forward to doing a "clean sweep" of each of the rooms in the process.

4 comments:
Let me know if you need a set of extra hands . I can send Josh your way.
So glad Ella had a good second day! Ethan loves Kindergarten too!
Good luck with the floor. You guys will have to have a party to celebrate your gorgeous new floor! And I am very jealous! I can't to do ours!
Glad Miss Boo had a good week. You know once we are back you have Kevin to help too. Tell Justin to just let him know what he neds and when. If all goes well, we can do my house next :)
YEAH ELLA!! GOOD START TO A GOOD YEAR. I LOOK FORWARD TO 18 BLOGS A DAY SHOWING PROGRESS ON THE FLOORS. LET ME KNOW IF I NEED TO SEND BRIAN OUT TO HELP. I WOULD OFFER, BUT I DON'T THINK THAT I'M GOOD PUTTING DOWN FLOORS. OF COURSE IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PUSH A WHEELBARROW OR MAKE A BEER RUN (RED DOG OF COURSE) I COULD BE PERSUADED TO HELP. GOOD LUCK!
EL PAPERINO AKA BEER RUN GUY
Post a Comment