Oh man...what a project. I knew it was going to be bad but in the back of my mind, I was thinking that I was just Thinking it was going to be bad and in real life...it wouldn't be so bad...no, it IS as bad as I dreaded it would be!
So here's our weekend in pictures:
Friday night we boxed things up, moved things out of the family room
This is the very worst part for me ... the major furniture pile-up. That is where the "tears" come into play.
Ella and Si being silly helpers
After the "helpers" were no longer helping, we went to the James' to hang out - lots and lots of pool time!
Ella and Si were SO tuckered out after hours and hours of swimming.
This is what the floors look like so far - about 1/2 of the family room is completed - actually less than 1/2 - so it's very slow going but they look fantastic!!
Everyone is super tired and Ella had a temp of 102.2 when I put her to bed tonight. Not sure if she has caught a bug or if she is just wiped from the weekend. She'll be disappointed if she has to miss the Big K tomorrow!

11 comments:
I am sure that is a ton of work, but what you have completed looks fabulous! Wow!! You have one super jealous sister in law! I am sorry to hear about Ella having a fever. We have been sick here all week long and it is sure tough when there are other fun things to do besides being sick. Give her lots of pup kisses from us!
Looks great so far....It will be awesome. Glad you got some fun swim time in too.
Remember tell Justin to just call Kevin when he needs help. I think you have his work email and cell. If not let me know.
It looks fantastic - it will all be worth it in the end.
Hope Ella is feeling better!
Oh C...i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! and it is perfect with your leather!! good job.
will i be able to see you soon???
That looks beautiful!
Add me to the jealous crowd. Tell Justin if he needs a foreman I'm his man. I even have a hard hat.
Oh my goodness, it is going to be gorgeous!! I am so jealous.
seriously, this is gorgeous! and can i just tell you the pics of the kiddies at school are adorable?? absolutely adorable.
Quit yer whinin'!
Or is it Wine In ?
I SURE AM SAD I THINK THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO FLOORS, OR ELSE I'D BE RIGHT OUT THERE TO HELP, LIKE PRONTO! I SURE DO LIKE THE LOOKS OF IT SO FAR. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! YOU CAN CALL ME TO HELP, BUT I DON'T THINK THAT I KNOW HOW TO DO FLOORS.
MAYBE YA GOTS ONE OF THEM THAR INTERNET VIRUSES AND EMILY'S FAMILY SENT ONE TO ELLA.
EI PAPERINO, AKA DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT FLOORS GUY
Post a Comment