Margie and Ella boogie boarding
Si digging in the sand - I like Ella's legs in the background - reminds me of one of our favorite books " Summer Legs"
The lighting was wonderful tonight - I loved watching Ella and Justin on the beach, hand in hand, exploring
The pier looks so close...walkable...we'll see tomorrow!
I love the lines on this - I'm sure a real photographer (like Melissa!!) could have made much more of the lighting and structure
Everyone but Mason and I are in bed, exhausted from the drive and playing in the ocean. Ella and Silas were maniacs in the ocean - rushing the waves and getting knocked down. No fear...which scares me!
There is a wonderful Widows Walk here on the house (or a Widow's Peak as I was calling it until Tim laughed and corrected me :) The stars are bright and I can see a constellation in the form of a wine glass (okay, maybe my imagination). The crash of the tide is so soothing. I image for someone that has lived by the ocean for a long time, the absence of the waves is much like getting used to sleeping with a fan and then not - the silence is deafening.
The night is beautiful - 75 degrees, perfect breeze, glass of wine...time to think and enjoy. ahhh...I think I might need another glass of wine up top before bed. Sleep tight.
There is a wonderful Widows Walk here on the house (or a Widow's Peak as I was calling it until Tim laughed and corrected me :) The stars are bright and I can see a constellation in the form of a wine glass (okay, maybe my imagination). The crash of the tide is so soothing. I image for someone that has lived by the ocean for a long time, the absence of the waves is much like getting used to sleeping with a fan and then not - the silence is deafening.
The night is beautiful - 75 degrees, perfect breeze, glass of wine...time to think and enjoy. ahhh...I think I might need another glass of wine up top before bed. Sleep tight.

1 comments:
Wonderful pictures, as always!! Enjoy yourself there :)
Post a Comment