Si on the beach with his flashlight and crazed toddler on the beach look
The crabs - ick!
Ella had very mixed emotions - she wanted to catch some crabs but didn't want to be too close. She did end up catching 5 crabs on the way back
*no crabs were harmed in the making of this video

3 comments:
I am so happy this is a nice true vacation, with the past few months it is well deserved!!! I am not sure how well the crab hunting would go over with my prissy girls :). Love all the updates!!
Ewww, crabs.
So glad you guys are having such a fantastic time! Ethan and I read your updates every morning so he can see what Ella & Si are up to. Enjoy the rest of your time!!!
Crab hunts are one of our favorite parts of our annual trip to the outer banks. I am glad you all got to do it! Abbi grabs right at them, but Alison is not so sure. I would have thought it to be the other way around! Glad your kids loved it!
Post a Comment