This is LONG....11 minutes - so only the most dedicated and/or bored of you will probably make it through the entire slide show (with tunes). This is only about 300 of the 826 pictures but I tried to capture a sampling of all that we did while in Nags Head.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awesome pics, Christa!
My favorites:
Ella doing her best baywatch impersonation.
Si in his backwards hats.
Your family group shots.
And your parents holding hands while in the water. So sweet.
You guys are so blessed to have such a great vacation & family.
I am still cannot believe how many pics you took..They are great. Still love the one of Margie and Si and a black and white of Ella.
Of course, it makes me want to go back to the beach.
Christa - I want to go back NOW!! It was such a wonderful vacation!! Thank you and be sure to thank Colleen for us!! Love you!!
Post a Comment