Monday, August 11, 2008

OBX.4 - Sleeping in, lazing around

It was cloudy and rainy this morning so I stayed in bed rather than trying to catch another sunrise. It was wonderful - I slept until after 9:30 a.m. Everyone else was up and done with breakfast by the time I made it out. It's cleared up now so today we'll have another beach day and probably go to see the Cape Hatteras lighthouse and enjoy the beaches further south.

Ella and Si have been enjoying the little teeter-totter on the deck. Si wants to do it all the time so my legs have been getting a workout!


Margie and Tim on the beach

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I wish my family would let me sleep in- you are SO lucky!!
Your legs should be in great shape by the time you return.

James family and pets said...

The kids look so cute on the teeter totter, I guess that's what I need to get so my thighs can get a workout.

Anonymous said...

9:30 AM WOW!!!! LUCKY DUCK!!! GOOD FOR YOU! THAT'S WHAT VACATIONS ARE ABOUT, RIGHT? GETTING UP EARLY AND RUN, RUN, RUN YOU CAN DO (AND DO DO) AT HOME. GLAD THAT YOU'RE HAVING FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!
EL PAPERINO, AKA NOT THERE GUY

Related Posts with Thumbnails