Friday, August 8, 2008

On the Road Again

We did it! We were actually packed and loaded and on the road at 3:30am! That is a first for us to be ahead of schedule when it comes to a road trip.

Silas was up for the first 2 hours - gabbing most of it. Yesterday he said a 1000 times "I want go to beach right now"! He doesn't have much patience, even for a 2 year old!

All 3 kids are sleeping now. We'll have a long 12 hours in the car and I am envisioning a cold beverage on the beach and a cat nap by 4pm :)

We are driving through the WV mountains right now - foggy but pretty - first hint of daylight is just arriving. I'd post a picture but that camera is in the back of the van...so this one will have to do!


Wow, it's pretty cool driving in the car with internet access - I can post about every 10 miles!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Internet access in the car is scary!!! We are so plugged in, not sure how we coped last weekend without it :).
Glad you are ahead of schedule the beach pic is making me jealous!!!
Have fun!!! Just think if I get irritated, I can just move across the street for a week!!!
Have fun, cannot wait to see future postings!

Kelly Syferd said...

Hope the kids are still sleeping. Have a great time and have a drink for me!!!

MarilynT said...

That's some serious dedication to the art of blogging! Hope you guys have a fantastic time, with no broken bones!!

Marilyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails