Monday, August 11, 2008

Great Beach Walk to the Pier

We had a great walk on the beach this morning - down to the pier and back. I was surprised, Silas walked (and ran) all the way down and back. No wonder he's been napping about 3 hours now!

We really just vegged this afternoon - I took Mason for a haircut, Margie and Tim did some running around, the kids played on the beach and back at the house.

These are some pictures from our walk:





I love this video - Silas is running around like a crazy child. I have another video of Ella jumping waves that I'll upload later.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You had to take Mason to the beach to get a hair cut?? Love the picture with the 4 of you and Mas behind the post. After the day I had a walk at on the beach sounds wonderful.

Anonymous said...

SILAS SURE IS A FAST, FAST RUNNER. I'M GLAD THAT THEY'RE ENJOYING THEMSELVES. SEEMS LIKE IT WAS WORTH THE 12 HR DRIVE. GREAT PICTURES!! THANKS FOR KEEPING US UP TO DATE.
EL PAPERINO AKA LOTS OF STUFFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails