Great day - woke up early and caught the sunrise. That is something that just cannot be passed up. The day consisted of walking on the beach, grocery shopping, and watching everyone get knocked on their butts by the waves (probably some video coming by the end of the week). There are some major trunk chaffs going on!
Ella spent HOURS going through all the shells on the beach for just the right stuff. It is still amazing us how much all 3 kids love the ocean!!
This is a little snakey looking sea thing that the waves brought in this evening. No clue what he is.
Justin up top spying on us as we walked on the beach this evening.
Si ran forever on the beach this evening. Straight ahead, no looking back most of the time. I'll have to get video by the end of the week - he's hilarious when he runs!
Another beautiful evening sky - made it most of the way to the pier this evening but then it got to be too late.
Spent a lot of time up top this evening listening to music, waves and chatting.
Way late and way tired...and another sunrise to catch in a few hours.

3 comments:
Already blogging for Sunday, you are good!
Looks like another great day with your family! Much deserved :)
I was waiting all day to see how much fun you were having.
That's awesome the kids love the ocean so much, I hate that salt water, but I love watching and listening to the waves.
I wondered how long it was going to take you to blog about yesterday!!! I must have went to bed about the time you posted.
I am glad you are enjoying your time, it was deserved. Still wish I was there!
Post a Comment