This was an area where you could touch the starfish, sea urchins and crabs
There was also an area where you could pet the sting rays - Ella kept trying but chickened out each time one went by - I touched one and they were quite squishy and soft.
Dad with a gator
Ella and the frog
After lunch, we went for a rainy walk. Ella opted to stay home - but she wanted to make sure Justin and I were taking the boys so that she would have a quite house...
Si got a little too close to the waves
The waves were starting to get very rough and come up pretty high
I took about 10 pictures trying to get a seagull in flight while not looking at his butt!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Si got a little too close to the waves
The waves were starting to get very rough and come up pretty high
I took about 10 pictures trying to get a seagull in flight while not looking at his butt!
After dinner Justin and I took the kids for some souvenir shopping - sand dollars, star fish, shark teeth, coffee mugs, wind chimes, etc. Fun!
Dinner tonight was very low key. We had a lot of stuff in the fridge, everyone was tired and so the kids had grilled cheese and noodles. The adults had fried bologna sandwiches (Otie's fan anyone?) and tomato/cucumber salad. Hit the spot!
Ella was determined to go crabbing tonight so even though it was raining and yucky out, Justin took El and Mason out. Here is Ella upon return:
She was cold and wet so I got her into a warm bath and all was well. Si hit the sack early again because he went with no nap again today.
This evening we've been watching the Olympics and played Apples to Apples. Too rainy to sit outside tonight :( but tomorrow is supposed to be perfect!
Dinner tonight was very low key. We had a lot of stuff in the fridge, everyone was tired and so the kids had grilled cheese and noodles. The adults had fried bologna sandwiches (Otie's fan anyone?) and tomato/cucumber salad. Hit the spot!
Ella was determined to go crabbing tonight so even though it was raining and yucky out, Justin took El and Mason out. Here is Ella upon return:
This evening we've been watching the Olympics and played Apples to Apples. Too rainy to sit outside tonight :( but tomorrow is supposed to be perfect!

1 comments:
The waves were huge and rough here in FL also! Looks like vaca is going well. I get my best shots of seagulls by throwing bread in the air. My blog has a few on there.
Post a Comment