Today is overcast and has been rainy - which is a-okay actually. We decided to go to the Aquarium and possibly the Kitty Hawk and Kill Devil dunes. Justin and I took a walk on the beach this morning. The walk toward the pier was easy, walking back was tough because it was so windy. I feel like I am definitely getting exercise between the teeter-totter and walks on the beach.
While I was snoozing in bed, Margie caught the sunrise this morning.


Ella and Silas were whooped last night - both slept almost 12 hours -
Dad took the kids on a beach walk this morning
2 comments:
Great Sunrises!!
Bummer on rain but sounds like you have some other fun things to do!!!
KUDOS TO MARGIE FOR HER SUNRISE!!
WHY WASTE A GOOD VACATION WITH "LIVER DETOX TEA"? THERE'S MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME AFTER (OR DURING) THE TRIP HOME TO DO THAT.
NOT TO SOUND DUMB, BUT, HOW ABOUT UNINFORMED, WHAT THE HECK DOES OBX STAND FOR? I'VE GONE BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THE TRIP BLOGS AND CAN'T FIND ANY EXPLANATION FOR IT.
EL PAPERINO, AKA UNINFORMED GUY, AKA ANTI LIVER DETOX TEA (AT THE PRESENT MOMENT) GUY
Post a Comment