Less than 4 hours to go...Justin says we'd better have a really good alternator in this van with all the electronics we're running! We might end up along side the road.
We're making good time and the kids have been great (knock on wood!).
Driving and blogging through the mountains was a bit tricky but I got a couple pictures on my cell phone:
To be continued...

7 comments:
You are cracking me up!!!
Cross my fingers that the rest of trip goes well!!!!
How do you have Internet access on the road?
Magic ;)
cell phone aircard for the laptop - love it - Justin needed it for work, otherwise I'd be sitting here reading my magazines saying "are we there yet????"
THis is awesome! I keep checking in for the next update.
And how cute are Ella & Si sleeping. So sweet.
How cool! Be safe and see you when you get back. Say hello to the Outer Banks for me! I miss it!
cell phone aircard - very nice. I thought I was a tech geek. ;-)
WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT? I DONE NEVER HEARD OF A CELL FONE AIRCARD!! SURE AM GLAD FOR THE REST OF'EM THAT IT WORKED.
EL PAPERINO AKA RED DOG DELIVERY GUY
Post a Comment