Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Big K

Last week, the Big K was the Big Kangaroo - apparently a common carry out in the Outer Banks. THIS week, the Big K is KINDERGARTEN! Today was Ella's first day - and she woke up at the crack of dawn, ready to get ready to go! We had her clothes all laid out for this morning, had talked about how she wanted her hair (she calls it her Valentine's Day flip) and what she would want for breakfast. So this morning, it was smooth sailing.

My big girl posing for a couple pictures



Walking to school - Silas wanted to bring his backpack too


a Video of the walk to school - a big hug and Sir Stomp-a-lot





Posing for a picture in the school

Heading to the classroom with Mrs. S


She saw her neighborhood friends, Ashlee, Allysa, Abbi and Alli too which was fun for her.
The bus will bring her home after school. She is very excited to ride a bus!

12 comments:

Kelly Syferd said...

So cute!!! She looks so grown up!

The video says it isn't available though.

Jodi said...

I am glad she saw some friendly faces, I am sure that helped.
She looked adorable.

Jim Brochowski said...

Absolutely adorable!

James family and pets said...

So cute!

MarilynT said...

They grow up so quickly!!!

DougJillAbsandAl said...

She was so cute! I hope she had an awesome first day! She has the best teacher!!!!! Abbi loved Mrs. Sherwood!

Jim Brochowski said...

Looking again at that first picture - Wow! Ella looks just like her Mommy. And I finally got the video to play - Sir Stomp-alot rocks!

Anonymous said...

Sir Stomp-A-Lot will make some lady very happy in the future- as long as she isn't a PETA girl!

Jen said...

She is growing up so fast! I hope she had a great first day of school!

Anonymous said...

WOW! KINDERGARTEN ALREADY! HOPE THAT THE REST OF THE DAY WENT AS SMOOTHLY. I ALSO HOPE THAT S.J. IS JUST AS EXCITED WHEN IT IS HIS TIME TO GO AS HE WAS THIS AM. REAL, REAL CUTE.
P.S. I WOUDA SAID 825 PICTURES, BUT I GUESS I'M TOO LATE. NOBODY TOLD ME THERE WAS GONNA BE A CONTEST WITH PRIZES AND STUFF!
EL PAPERINO AKA WISH HE HAD KNOWN ABOUT THE CONTEST GUY

Melissa Jones Photography said...

I can't beleive how the years have quickly passed. So glad she had a great first day!

The Bennett Family said...

Such wonderful pictures! It looks like she is all ready for a wonderful first year of school. She is so grown up with her valentines day flip hair do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails