We're a little over 8 hours from home - we hit a stand-still traffic jam in Newport News that lasted for about 45 minutes. My knees are killing me and I'm bored to death - so I'm looking for ways to amuse myself (besides driving).
I'm having a contest - leave a comment and take a guess at how many photos I took while we were on our trip.
The winner will get an official OBX souvenir!! I'll even pay the postage to mail it to you if you aren't close by :)
Please leave your comment by midnight on Sunday - winner will be announced Monday morning. - I'M EXTENDING THIS - ENTER MY MONDAY AT MIDNIGHT AND WINNER ANNOUNCED ON TUESDAY!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I'm going to have to go with a pretty high number, I'll say 570.
Oh my, I bet it is a lot!
I will go with 689
You crack me up!!!
778
I am about to go feed Yertle and double check some of plants that may not have gotten the rain last night.
749
I am going for 1050
I am changing my estimate after reviewing an old blog (only if you are ok with it otherwise I know my guess is not a winner)..
999
By the way, Kevin says you have a problem!!!
I'm going a bit lower and going to say 468. Hopefully you spent time relaxing - not just taking pictures!
You got some great shots - they show what a good time you had.
How about 800?
Three precious kids? A house on the beach? Extended family? Kids wanting to take pictures? I'm going to go wit 1,253. Welcome home!
Marilyn
I am going with 878! But, it's probably too low a guess.
Post a Comment