Friday, August 1, 2008

Very Quick Friday post

I am in a big rush to get packed up and ready to go for a weekend couple's trip down in Hocking Hills - it should be SO much fun and I'm sure I'll have a few pictures to share when we get back. Here are a few pictures from this week:

Silas got a new Spiderman backpack which he loves! He says "I go to school now?"

My rose bush AFTER cutting off about 20 blooms - it's going nuts this year

Another gorgeous sky one evening this week

Justin and I got invaded this morning...good thing we have a king sized bed!


No salmonella test results yet...Si has been fine though so I'm sure it will be negative!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Oh, I almost forgot - I spent 3.5 hours at the dentist this morning!
My teeth are free at last!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DUCT TAPE BACKPACK? HOPEFULLY THIS WAS NOT BRIBERY FOR HIM NEVER TO TOUCH THAT ONE AGAIN AS LONG AS HE LIVES!
NICE SMILE! AND JUST IN TIME FOR A ROMANTIC WEEKEND AWAY. GOOD PLANNING.
EL PAPERINO, AKA WINE DELIVERY GUY, AKA PROSPECTIVE RED DOG DELIVERY GUY

the4bulls said...

Yeah no more braces!

Anonymous said...

You look good Christa! Hell you woulnd't smile for the longest time.

Anonymous said...

Yippeee! Your smiling again.
Looks really good

Jodi said...

I am so glad I was the first to notice this weekend. Your smile does look great.

Jodi said...

I am so glad I was the first to notice this weekend. Your smile does look great.

MarilynT said...

Your teefers look fantastic!! So glad that your braces journey was a SHORT one!! What a fabulous smile!!

-Marilyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails